This is my retail & menial work CV, available online at
You can also download this document in
My Tech CV is at freedom.is/tech
and covers my extensive technological skills.
There is also an early video CV, at freedom.is/staff
- Self-employment at radio & folk festivals, rock video, exhibitions,
seasonal events. Online: freedom.is/BIG
- 2004, 2006 Betterware
- Set up new depots in 'Bassett, then Chippenham
- 2004 Picker at Royal Mail
- Smoothed bottlenecks, trained up new workers
Comprehensive, Chippenham, 1982 - 1988.
O-Levels: Maths, Physics, Robotics, Technology.
- Chippenham Technical
College, 1988 - 1989.
Dip Computer Studies,
- Literate, numerate 30WPM Typing, 20,700WPM reading speed.
- Natural problem-solver. Good at finding out information, and what
things need to be found in the first place, before being asked.
- Cleaning skills, caretakering, and security from looking after a
Hotel, an office, and various other commercial buildings. Sometimes as
side-effects of jobs, often purely as community interest. Very happy doing
menial work - short term rewards relieve stress.
- Customer service/defence skills from working for Betterware, a
home shopping company, over four years in two towns.
- Admin (invoices, accounts, filing, banking, legal awareness) from
also being self-employed (in advertising and IT), a role I intend to continue
in parallel. It will not interfere, and it may help.