Nobody will visit you if they don't know you exist!
You might start with a shop hoarding and listings on the web and
in phone directories, but sometimes you need to announce news
directly in the region. Examples:
- Events (shows, exhibitions, conferences, auctions)
- Promotions (free wigs for pensioners, try our chocolate flavoured
- Directions (new shop next left etc)
- Road Signs (new legislation makes fixed road signage illegal)
- Start-ups (new traders)
- Charity (jumble sales, fundraising, appeals, events)
Mobile advertising - Sandwichmen -
Big mobile advertising hoardings.
Touring slow road junctions, traffic jams, sporting events and High
Streets across the M4 corridor. Smaller text and/or animated lighting is
not available on signs near roads for practical & safety reasons.
Professional photography is available in association with
We can now host websites as premium redirects, fixed design, and, in the
near future, with CMS. We will later also have a
tyre socks available at a competitive price, and offer small print runs of
Please call to discuss your requirements.
immoral requests, eg for pyramid schemes, MLM,
parking restrictions, etc will not be taken up.
This is a postal address only; the office is elsewhere and visits are
subject to security clearance. On most occasions, we visit clients rather
than the other way around.
Stand Above the Crowd|
8 Westbrook Close
Wilts SN14 0DL
MMS/Tel. 07811 550086|
The email is a new direct type, alerting me to your interest
with a text message.
Stand Above the Crowd is a trading name of Miracle
Delivery™. Cheques should be made payable to “Stand Above
I am also at this time in the market for traditional work, except Saturdays
when I am stiltwalking or at meetings, so please have a look at my CV if you
need a hand with anything, at
This feed is updated every twenty minutes, and should
display on all devices. For faster updates,
- Yes; this instance resolved itself, with no after-effects.
- @AVGCares u13iavi6301u6271en.bin and subsequent updates
completed much faster. Apologies for not being online much recently, to
- @manusporny I'm interested in RDFa in relation to eCommerce,
describing products to Google Shopping. Where & how would an eShop page
- @AVGCares Although it's probably a meaningless coincidence,
update u13iavi6301u6271en.bin completed within 5mins.
- @AVGCares Latest update taking hours in the UK.
softw/13/update/u13iavi6300u6270ao.bin When might this improve?
- @TheGoodGodAbove Technically speaking, everything is your
fault. Free will is irrelevant. The alarm rang as you set it, not as it
- Finally, drones that deliver beer! pops.ci/13Sk1sZ
Retweeted from Popular Science @PopSci
- @bathb0y Search, retweet/reply, at-mention, hashtag-keyword,
- "Bombs don't kill people, people kill people."-National Bomb Association.
See how silly it sounds?
Retweeted from Aaron Kellerstrass @TheBukShow
- @johngapper @sethmnookin Or unlucky planning travel, like
IRA-bombed Manchester people on holiday in Spain, getting bombed by ETA.