The Freedom Campaign Accounts
Campaign started mid-November 2001AD.
Last updated SATd~26/11/2005AD.
Nobody has made any nominated donations thus far.
All funds have been met by/through Robin Hodson,
all Rounding errors will continue to be met by such.
There is no expressly-designated Treasurer at this time, funds being
managed in proportion to donation by contributing Trustees/Workers.
The Campaign is organised as a Collective.
Possible continuing spending for 2005AD is planned
at £15, for hardboard and cable-ties, as a component of Posters.
Income/Expenditure for 2006AD is planned at
£220, for combined Hosting.
Income matches expenditure because it is drip-fed.
Excesses may not be fed backwards, so Member/Worker donations are only made
when payment amounts are known.
- Circa May 2003AD: Coldseal Windows in Swindon
(indirectly) £133. Right-wing discussion suggestions.
- June/July 2004AD: Mixed input from Crane
Merchandising Systems (Chippenham), Vertis Furfilment Systems (Swindon), and
Royal Mail (Swindon). Please Note no
disscussion of destination of funds was made with these three. Well, not yet,
- The Small Crusaders Webring
- Donated Envelopes/Stamps
- Seasonal leafleting manpower
Major Spending Thus Far:
- May 2002AD: First batch of Posters,
and generation of such, aprx. £50.
- June 2003AD: Web Hosting, of Campaign
site and Webring Hub, aprx. $170 + Carriage (£133 in total).
- Discussions centering around alternative cooperative international
Banking methods opened. (This will remain undescribed, for security reasons.)
- July 2004AD: Web Hosting refresh, Campaign
site, to a lower package and for only 6 months to save cash.
$66 + Carriage (aprx. £45 in total).
- November 2004AD: Web Hosting refresh, Campaign
site, to the highest package including full CGI access, but still only for
6 months, in order to bring back into line with other payments to the
same company. $152 + Carriage (aprx. £110 in total).
- May 2005AD: Web Hosting refresh, Campaign site, to
the highest package including full CGI access, for 12 months.
$240 + Carriage (aprx. £150 in total).
- Discussions centering around new alternative cooperative international
Banking methods opened. (This will also remain undescribed, also for security
- July 2005AD: New Campaign Site, freedom.is,
purchased, for better presentation and more powerful hosting. $500 + Banking
fees (£340 in total).
- July 2005AD: New stationary, approximately
£10 from DAC Stationary, now A4 Stationers.
- November 2005AD: freedom.is Take's over from
Freedoms.4t.com . No additional charge; fees included in initial
payment. 6 Months left to run on old site used by email redirects, page
redirects, POP (Autoresponder and individual accounts) and Perl (Search
Engine) experiments. No Perl capability on the new hosting at this time.
The Support Page.
Back to expanded-contents page.